Global Supply Chain Food Security Dialogue, 5 September 2022
We are inviting you to the upcoming dialogue titled “Global Supply Chain Food Security” organised by Jababeka, President University, and Indonesia Australia Business Council (IABC) on Monday, 5 September 2022 at 10 am Jakarta.
Indonesia & Australia can play an important role at the global level, supported by the IA-CEPA agreement which facilitates supply chain paths for each country. By utilising the cooperation of Indonesia and Australia at an international level, there is a way for the global market to prevent scarcity and enhance food security. This dialogue will aim to explore more insights and opportunities to develop a global security supply chain to boost the economy, and the opportunities for Indonesia – Australia to become the “Global Supply Chain Powerhouse” by reinforcing the IA-CEPA.
Speakers and Panelists:
- Prof. Dr. H. Syahrul Yasin Limpo, SH., M.Si., MH., Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Indonesia (TBC)
- Adhi Lukman, Chairman of GAPMMI
- Dr. Setyono Djuandi Darmono, Founder of President University
- Andrew Parker, Senior Trade & Investment Commissioner for ASEAN, Investment NSW
- Dr Nisha Rakhesh, Senior Advisor (Research Strategy and Partnerships) at Western Sydney University
- Jason Wang, Managing Partner of Sky Jade Partners, Melbourne
- Moderated by: George Iwan Marantika, National President of IABC
Register now through bit.ly/GlobalSupplyChainIACEPA / +62 852 8222 2330.