IABC Connect 2021 - Post Pandemic Challenge: Overcoming Learning Loss
Join us in the upcoming IABC Connect 2021 in collaboration with Victorian Government Trade and Investment (VGTI) and Study Melbourne with the theme of "Post Pandemic Challenge: Overcoming Learning Loss" on Tuesday, 21 December 2021, 10am-11.15am Jakarta time (2pm-3.15pm AEDT).
This virtual dialogue will discuss the importance of collaboration between local, regional, and international stakeholders in the education sector to support teachers fill the learning gaps and loss caused by the pandemic. We will hear a constructive discussion on this topic from some of the key figures in the Indonesian and Australian education sector including:
- Rebecca Hall – Commissioner to Southeast Asia, Victorian Government Trade and Investment
- Han Xiao Zhang – Counsellor (Education and Research), Australian Embassy Jakarta
- Dr. Iwan Syahril Ph.D. - Director General for Teachers and Education Personnel, Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology Republic of Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Ir. H M Budi Djatmiko – Chairman of Association of Indonesian Private Universities (APTISI)
- Prof. Dr. Unifah Rosyidi, M.Pd – President of PGRI, Teachers' Association of the Republic of Indonesia
- Fenny Sentosa – Deputy Program Director - Learning, Inovasi Untuk Anak Sekolah Indonesia (INOVASI)
- Dr. Juan Robertino Macalde - Head of Learning Development and Management Office SEAMEO INNOTECH
- Daniel Hope – Course Development Manager, APAC - FutureLearn LTD
This dialogue will be moderated by IABC National President Bapak George Iwan Marantika who is also the Vice-Chairman of APTISI and the Chairman of Australia Committee KADIN Indonesia.
This event is supported by Association of Indonesian Private Universities (APTISI) and Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN Indonesia).
Watch the recording here
Link to presentations: