IABC Roundtable 2021 "Covid-19 and the Fate of the University"
Tuesday 9 February 2021, 10.00-12.00 WIB
The consequences of Covid-19 impact on the higher education sector are significant and have initiated a global debate on the fate of the university. University leaders around the world are pondering if their universities with its massive infrastructure of buildings and labs will survive as students shifted to online learning.The fate of the university as we know it will rely heavily on how academics, university administrators and leaders, can adapt to the new realities of the Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on education. Find out more in this dialogue.
- Todd Dias, Counsellor (Economic, Trade and Investment), Australian Embassy, Jakarta
- Prof. Dr. James Arvanitakis, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Western Sydney University
- Prof. Dr. Ova Emilia,M.Med.Ed., SpOG(K).,Ph.D., Dean of School of Medicine, Public Health and Nursing, UGM
- Andreasta Meliala,Dr. dr. DPH., MKes, MAS, Chairman for the Center of Public Health Policy and Management, UGM
- George Iwan Marantika, President, Indonesia-Australia Business Council (IABC)